Fax: (206) 287-9113
Email: jdaly AT pregodonnell.com
901 5th Ave., Suite 3400
Seattle, WA 98164
Areas of Practice
Jeffrey W. Daly, CIPP-US, is a partner with Preg O’Donnell & Gillett. His practice concentrates on commercial litigation with an emphasis on cases involving construction law and personal injuries, as well as the representation of clients who are addressing data security and privacy issues. He has a passion for providing his clients the highest quality legal service available, consistent with the integrity exemplified by the firm as a whole.
Jeffrey was born in Hayward, California and moved to Washington in 1979. After graduating from law school in 1993, Jeff was admitted to the bar in Nevada, where he practiced civil defense litigation. He returned to Washington in 1998 and joined Preg O'Donnell & Gillett in 1999. He resides in Snohomish with his family. When he is not working he enjoys playing golf and skiing with his kids.
Jeffrey graduated from UCLA in 1990 with a degree in Political Science.
He graduated from McGeorge School of Law in Sacramento, California. While at McGeorge he served on the Legislative Review, Comment and Editorial staffs of the Pacific Law Journal.
Admitted to Practice
- Washington State Courts (WSBA #26915)
- Oregon State Courts (OSB #042225)
- Hawai'i State Courts (HSBA #10524)
- Nevada State Courts
- California State Courts
Professional & Community Activities
- Jeffrey is a member of the Washington Defense Trial Lawyers Association, the Defense Research Institute, the International Association of Privacy Professionals, and the Construction Law Section of the Washington Bar Association.
- Jeffrey is a Certified Information Privacy Professional (CIPP/US) with the International Association of Privacy Professionals.
- Jeffrey has a "BV" rating from Martindale-Hubbell. Under the Martindale-Hubbell criteria, a BV rating shows excellence in the skill, integrity and ethics of a lawyer.